Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Me & You

Today we're headed to Orlando, Florida for a few days. We are so excited to have a few days off together to relax before the chaos of the fall semester of school and work begins. I love taking vacations with Matthew. Hopefully I'll have a few pics for you as the week progresses.

But on a scrapbooking not-I've been wanted to do a he/she layout ever since I saw the slideshow of this month's sneak peeks at Studio Calico. Amy Tan included two hand-stitched tags in one of the add-on's and I loved the idea of them almost as much as I loved the tags themselves. So, I focused a whole layout around it.

IMG_7336

Details about the layout: This is very simple. I don't usually hand write my journaling but it seemed appropriate for this layout. I even did a little sewing-some tread for the buttons and some thread around the pink chipboard piece down the centre. I love the quirky letters by Cosmo Cricket as well. They are super fun!

IMG_7335

IMG_7338

IMG_7334

xoxo
K

4 comments:

  1. Love the layout Krista xxx
    Hope you have a great time on holidays too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to do a layout like this as well. This is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very cute Krista. I love how the photos so clearly show how different men and women are!

    ReplyDelete