Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Merry!

Christmas. It's all over for another year and it lived up to all the hype this year.

Christmas eve was wonderful. We trimmed a tree, saw our Christmas Eve movie "The Muppets" in theaters, got a sneaky photo in Santa's chair post-movie with M's family and went to church with our friends, the cutest godson in the world and my parents.

IMG_8601

IMG_8617

IMG_1619

Our friends came over to our house for some chili a little 'Elf' watching and opening gifts. We ended the night with new pj's ( a family tradition I couldn't let go from my own Christmas Eves as a kid) and it was just perfect.

IMG_8631

IMG_8686
I totally made him baby mustache pacifiers!
IMG_8682

IMG_8639

We awoke in our new house and opened our presents together for the first time on December 25th. It was so nice to have our own place to escape to during all the eating and mayhem of Christmas Day. M didn't miss a beat this Christmas and bought me a new lens for my camera and wow is it ever amazing! It takes some pretty awesome pics. He also gave me a snuggie-which, let's face it, may seem lame-but it's awesome! He got a ukelele and has been following me around the house serenading me.

IMG_8730

IMG_8749

IMG_8732

We enjoyed meals with family and friends a little visiting.

IMG_8778

IMG_8793

IMG_8801

IMG_8832

And no Christmas day is complete without a little nap. Turkey naps are the best kind.

Hope you had a wonderful holiday. Happy Holidays to all of you!

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment