Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday: Right Now

It's been a long week. I haven't done a 'right now' post in a while so here's a little bit of what's happening around here...

IMG_1860

'Right Now'
listening: Pitchfork Top 100 is currently my playlist of choice for running.
reading: Prisoner of Tehran. So good.
eating: too many treats-I'm exercising a lot but I'm making up for those burned calories by what I'm putting in my mouth.
drinking: lots of dp
wearing: haven't worn 'em yet-but I'm anxiously waiting to don my new red skinny jeans!
feeling: a little deflated actually. I'm just feeling 'off'.
weather: it was -6 on my run today- enough said.
watching: 'Say Yes to the Dress' a guilty weekend pleasure.
waiting: for my time to come.
wanting: all the new CHA goodies
needing: a good nights sleep
enjoying: the weekend with my husband
wondering: what happened to my brain?! It seems like it's been on vacation lately.
working: on some project life layouts! They aren't finished yet but here's a sneak!

IMG_9353

IMG_9356

I'll be back Monday to share! Have a great weekend!

xoxo
K

11 comments:

  1. love your currents list...have to remember to do that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RED skinny jeans, bet you will rock those :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im planning on starting PL this summer, I cant wait! and you are cute as a button.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list! Fun blog idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! Thanks for sharing - can't wait to see more of your PL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your playlist! I'm adding it to my running list right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for the lists. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a fun list...think I need to try this on my blog...

      Delete