Friday, March 2, 2012

5 for Friday

1. I'm taking Maggie Holmes class on SC- Happy Little Moments- but I wasn't able to snag a kit so I'm making my own! Marcy Penner is awesome and wrote a whole blog post on it. That's how my kit is coming together! Doesn't hurt that I'm doing it with a friend and that's awesome!

IMG_2168

2. This weekend there are a few garage sales here in town-well, more like basement sales. It is winter after all. But, I'm hoping to find a few pieces that I need for various places in my house. I love a good hunt for thrifty finds.

3. I am loving Cathy Zielske's project life album. It's so clean and simple. I am way behind in poting my weeks-I finally finished week 5,6, & 7. I still have week 8 & this week that's about to end to do. I think those might be one pagers. One other thing I noticed is that she includes texts to and form her husband using an image from her iphone. Love that! Will be incorporating that in my PL album this coming week.

4. Studio Calico is just pumping out the classes but I am pumped to see that Kelly is doing April's class. Another sketchbook class is AWESOME. I'll be taking that one for sure.

5. Ummm, confetti on layouts. Yes, please. Glad someone finally did a little tutorial on how they've been sticking that business down.

Bonus: I was so excited to get a surprise visit from this beautiful girl last night! It was so nice to see Sarah-even if just for a few hours! Sarah, we love you & can't wait to spend some birthday fun tome with you in Ottawa in April!

Screen shot 2012-03-01 at 10.20.06 PM

9 comments:

  1. cool five!!! thanks for the confetti link, I was wondering about that too. Can't wait to dig into Maggie's class, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving confetti too! Can't wait to see what you make for Maggies Class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...I've noticed confetti and wondered myself how they got it to STAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a fair warning on using confetti, if you use the wrong glue the colors on the confetti will bleed! Been there done that! LOL
    Love Penny Scrap-aholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun Five!!! I am not loving confetti in general myself but I think that link was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the five you shared today! Especially confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will be fun to follow along and see what you make for the class.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your "5 for Friday" posts. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete