Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stylin' Sunday

I have a blog crush on Linley from Dwelling & Telling. She has awesome style and I really enjoy the way she mixes her clothes. Her posts often remind me that I have to wear heels more.

Last year I used a few of her hair tutorials to get some very pretty hair and today I'm sharing a new discovery that I made on one of her blog posts this week.

So she subscribes to Birchbox which is a company that sends you samples of beauty products each month for $10. You get a few supersize samples and a few mini samples of new products each month to try in a cute little box. Unfortunately, they only ship to the US. Lucky you if you're in the US.

So I googled this concept in Canada and found three sites-

1. Luxe Box- cost is $12 a month for 5 samples but their subscription is currently sold out and you have to go on the wait list. But their website is pretty awesome and it sounds like they have had some pretty nice samples in their boxes.

2. Glossybox- cost is $15 a month, 5 products but shipping is included. Supposedly high-end samples are included in this one.

3. Topbox- cost is $10 a month & you get 4 samples and there's free shipping with them as well. This one sends high-end samples as well apparently and there's even a review here.

Frankly, this sounds like a great deal. A little box of surprise goodies showing up at your doorstep each month. I just might try this out and see how it goes. It would also make an awesome gift for any woman or girl in your life!

xoxo
K

2 comments:

  1. I think you just helped me find Christmas presents for my sister and SIL! I think they would love these. who am I kidding? so would I! thanks for sharing on Sunday.

    Happy sunny Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really interesting! I don't really use beauty supplies but what a fun gift idea!

    ReplyDelete