Friday, May 4, 2012

Five for Friday

1. How are you spending National Scrapbooking Day?! I am beyond excited for the spring scrapbooking retreat hosted by The Paperie this weekend at The Wilds. That's where I will be this weekend to celebrate my fav hobby! I am taking off when M gets home from work and I'm going to scrap till I drop from Friday night until late Sunday afternoon. I can't wait. I have a 'to-do' list a mile long.

2. Speaking of The Paperie-they ordered in a shipment of the Freckled Fawn washi tape. Drool. It's beautiful. Look at that beautiful stack that I got.

washi

3. Eugene & M have a new game. It's called 'Gobble, Gobble'. Basically M makes gobble gobble turkey noises and Eugene attacks the stuffed turkey. Best. Purchase. Ever. Check out this photo I tweeted via instagram- caption: Gobble, gobble. Turkey=0. Eugene=1.

turkey

4. I'm finally finished a few weeks of project life. Now I only have one to go back and complete. Here are weeks 13,14 & 15.

Week 13/14 I did a single page for each with Page Protector A for each week as I didn't take a ton of photos.

IMG_0695

Then for week 15 I took some liberties because it included our trip to Ottawa so I included an insert with some 6 by 6 photos.

IMG_0697
IMG_0702

 I love the insert with the big title. Here is a closer shot of the insert-6 by 6 photos that I collaged with all my instagram photos from the weekend!

IMG_0705

And the opposite side. A few more collages and two 4 by 6 shots that I love! Me & Baby Liam-all giggles-and our new family photo with Eugene.

IMG_0703

 I also used my new Studio Calico weekday stamps and I'm in love. They are crisp and clean and they will be in many more layouts and project life things. 

IMG_0708


5. This past week included some new furniture pieces. Catch a sneak peak of one of them here in my 'photo taking window'. I'll have more details on it next week!

IMG_0709

Have a wonderful weekend! I'll be enjoying scraping my heart out with my girlfriends. Can't wait for 5 o'clock to come!

xoxo K

1 comment:

  1. great PL pages---- love how you got TONS of photos on them!

    ReplyDelete