Saturday, November 3, 2012

5 For Friday-Wait, it's Saturday!

1. Saw this canvas on the Crate paper blog yesterday-on Thursfay. I'm currently obsessed with deer antler heads and there is an idea brewing for how I'm going to make a very large canvas like this one happen.

2. Saw this sweet freebie on Cathy Z's blog too this week. Love it. Might add some of these to my Thanksgiving pics from last month. Hoping to do a big development before the retreat next week.

3. Becky Higgins is seeking a new creative team for the 2013 edition of Project Life. I'd love to be a part of such an awesome cast of characters! If you are a project-lifer, you should throw your hat in the ring! You never know!

4. Found an awesome new app called Diptic this week. It's for Iphone of course but there may be an android version too. It makes collages out of your photos and then you can email them to yourself or send them to facebook, twitter, instagram, you name it! Check out this one I made!


diptic

5. And last but not least, I made mittens this weekend! One old sweater + scissors + sewing machine= new mittens. I'm in love. I see gifts brewing in the future! ;)

Have a great weekend! I'm gearing up for a crazy week-lots of work, DIY projects and a retreat weekend coming up! Gotta get some pics developed and pack my bags. I'm really looking forward to it too.

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment