Friday, January 11, 2013

5 For Friday

1. Well, it's been a day of rest & relaxation-for some of us-around these parts. We were pummeled here in Newfoundland with a snowstorm that left some 70+ cm behind. Mother Nature really gave us a good taste of winter. But, Eugene loved it. We ventured out last night when the storm began & then again this morning for some shoe shoe action. 

IMG_6341 IMG_6331
*at the park last night...

IMG_6348
*this morning's snow shoe adventure. 

2. I'm working on a little video tutorial for my upcoming 'Keeping up with Life' class at The Paperie. I've also got a few freebies that I've made which I'll be putting up on the blog for those of you who are looking for some Project Life pieces to print out.

3. I found a great article for anyone looking to be happier. And really who isn't looking to be happier?! I read The Happiness Project a few years ago and loved it. I also watched the documentry 'Happy' last weekend so when I noticed Ali retweet this article I knew that I had to read it. Take a few minutes and read it.

4. I saw a beautiful blog post today when trolling through my blogs. Design Darling is a blog I visit for style ideas. It inspired me to make flowers more of an everyday things around here. Don't you love the peonies?!

5.Are you enjoying all of the CHA reveals? I certainly am. But, honestly, I'm just excited that the dates for distribution for the pieces I like are are actually sooner than later.

Enjoy your weekend.

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment