Friday, March 29, 2013

5 for Friday

It's good Friday around here and we couldn't be more thankful for a little break. I'm looking forward to a little R&R next week while we're on spring break. 

1. I have a sneak peek of something that I've been slaving over all week for my craft room.

sneakpeek



























2. I saw this cool idea on the Studio Calico blog this week that must make it onto my next tag. So cute right?!

3. I hauled out this book last night. Needed a little motivation and this is a GREAT book.

4. Kelly Purkey's Project Life debut kit was revealed in it's entirety this week. It is stunning and I'm in love. I've got some exciting plans for the kit-not really PL oriented but BIG plans for it nevertheless.

5. We had a little visit in a first grade classroom I worked in yesterday from someone special.

bunny

Yep, that's a real bunny. We had two of them in fact. Too cute.

Hoppy Easter!

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment