Sunday, June 30, 2013

Right Now

IMG_8031  
*Eugene & Kobe- besties- out for a stroll in the neighborhood last week. 

listening: The new Avril Lavigne song 'Here's to Never Growing Up'.
eating: Delicious food in O-Town- Pascale's Ice Cream, The Merry Dairy and Supply & Demand.
drinking: water. It's been hot around here.
wearing:  shorts and flip flops; running gear.
feeling: A spring in my step. I'm happy it's summer.
weather: Hot & humid. Two words that perfectly describe the last week in Ottawa.
watching:  Saw 'The Hangover #3' recently & I'm currently immersed in 'Dexter'.
reading: 'Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me' by Mindy Kaling
waiting: For a much needed trip to the spa in a few weeks.
wanting: Summer to go just a wee bit slower-I'm enjoying it so much.
needing: A larger suitcase for my travels home next weekend.
thinking: About crossing things off my summer bucket list!
enjoying: Spending time with Ottawa friends- human and canine! ;)
missing: My husband & partner in crime. We wish he was here with us. 
wondering: How the move is going at The Paperie! They are moving up the road this weekend & I can't wait to see it all when I get home! 
wishing: For more beautiful weather this week.

xoxo
K


*This post becomes part of a class I teach at The Paperie, my local store, called 'Keeping Track of Life'.

1 comment:

  1. i've just finished Mindy's book, it's hilarious, i love her (her show, The Mindy Project, is pretty fun too!)

    ReplyDelete