Monday, July 22, 2013

June KTOL Layouts

On Thursday night I taught June's edition of KTOL or Keeping Track of Life. I shared some sneaks last week but today I'd like to share the complete layouts.

First up is the interactive layout for the class.

monkeyrock

A 4 by 6 photo for the focal point and then a matchbook with a whole bunch of little photos on the inside.

matchbook

I printed my journaling on the Maya Road kraft label and added it to the outside of the matchbook. I created the little '2' badge using the ephifany crafts badge maker tool and some epoxy badges. I love the way it turned out!

IMG_3641

And this is the pocket page-

junektol
IMG_3628

Lots of fun stuff this month-a birthday dinner & night out, Simon's visit, some renos in the 1/2 bathroom, gearing up for Ottawa and our visit to O-Town.

xoxo
K








No comments:

Post a Comment