Friday, March 7, 2014

Five for Friday

IMG_5712
*A sneak peek at the scrapbooking room makeover. Hoping to post the before & after's tomorrow. Stay tuned!

1. I'm anxiously awaiting this print to arrive in my mailbox. So excited I nabbed one of Elise Blaha Cripe's MAKE29 letterpress prints! I can't wait to frame it for the scrapbooking room.

2. I want this new Instax printer! Without a doubt I am getting it in April.

3. I was truly inspired when reading this post last week on the A Beautiful Mess blog. Wow. She's a brave girl. I loved this.

4. Dear Lizzy threw a Valentine's craft  last month in honour of the happy heart day. It looked spectacular. And it got me thinking. Just saying! ;) Check it out on her blog.

5. I'm thinking of making these for brunch with some friends of ours on Saturday! Don't they look delicious?!

xoxo
K

4 comments:

  1. Love this list - can't wait to see your idea based on Dear Lizzie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I would love to have some friends over for a craft night! It would inspire me to clean the house, prepare great food and share my love of crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! Love that print! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete