Saturday, January 9, 2010

Completed: December Daily & A 2009 Countdown

It's done. My December Daily is officially finished. Last night I worked for hours to finish the last 12 pages. Our travels over the holidays prevented me from keeping up on the album. No room in my suitcase for scrapbook supplies! So, to celebrate here are a few of my favourites from the album.

Matthew & I opening our presents-early because he couldn't wait for me to open mine! I got a Macbook-yes, I know I have the best husband EVER!

The Snowflake Ball was our way of celebrating the holidays with our 'Ottawa' friends. With everyone separated during the holidays we even had our own countdown to the New Year.

This is the view from the airport on my way home on the 21st of December. The way home was easy-the way back, not so much.

I love the bottom picture. Jeremy & Matthew are hysterical. I married into a crazy but fun family.

Another favourite shot. We usually exchange gifts on Christmas Eve but this year we celebrated our first married Christmas with a nice bottle of champagne and an oriental party pack from M&M-a family favourite during the holidays.

We see all the Follett's at Randy's on Boxing Day. This year my cousin Robyn sent them giant blow-up boxing gloves. Let's say that the adults enjoyed them more than the kids.

On another note...

I dug through my layouts and picked out my 12 favourites from the last year. So i've decided that for the next 12 posts I'll post one of my favourites-one from each month of the year more or less.

So, in January I made this double 12 by 12 layout:


The photo of the layout isn't great but the layout is still one of my favourites. The layout is based on a Becky Higgins sketch from a Creating Keepsakes Magazine from 2008. It's a collection of photos from our trip home to Newfoundland last Christmas. We had a wonderful celebration with friends and family. John, D & Rick came to visit us for New Year's and it was so much fun having them in Newfoundland.

On another note, I am putting my resolutions together and will post them soon. I have 12 of those as well. I like to work in easy and common numbers if you hadn't noticed.

Look for February's favourite layout tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment