Sunday, January 10, 2010

Layout #2 & 2010 Resolutions

IMG_7269

This is a layout I completed in February. I know, I know-it's about Halloween. Last year Matthew & I were the Blue Man Group. We used the photo for our christmas cards which read "We'll have a BLUE Christmas without you".

This layout took me a while to make because I wasn't inspired by the materials I had at hand. This page originally had these pale blue thickers on it for the "BLUE" portion of the title and I really didn't like it. So I tucked away the layout and found it again in February. I really like the white stickers mixed with the blue. It really pops with the spider transparency from Hambly.

Now it's resolution time. As I said in a previous post, I have 12 of them. One for each month so to speak.

January: Create and maintain a blog!
February: Attack technology: a.k.a figure out my new Macbook, nikeplus & the smartboard at school.
March: Do a layout/day. ( I have a break in March for 2 weeks so I might actually be able to maintain this!)
April: Conquer Photoshop.
May: Run & finish a half-marathon with Matthew.
June: Complete the Ali Edwards course I started in September (yes, 2009).
July: Read 12 'serious' books. I usually read trash.
August: Learn to sew using my sewing machine. Maybe make an apron.
September: Take a photography course.
October: Send in a scrapbooking submission.
November: Save enough money to look for a home of our own...maybe...
December: Be halfway through my Masters.

I am going to be a busy girl in 2010. I realize that most of those goals take a lot of preparation and commitment to achieve. I am not crazy! The months are just guidelines to keep me honest. I believe that all things are possible. Which is a perfect way to introduce my

for the year:
Possibility

Another layout and more on 'possibility' tomorrow.

xoxo
K


No comments:

Post a Comment