Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Scrappy Day.

So today at my LSS I cropped with a full house. I had a great seat at the end of the room and spent most of the day with my earphones plugged in. Listened to some new music I downloaded and got seriously inspired. 13 layouts later I left a little early to come home and go out with Matthew. The light in our house isn't great for taking pics at the moment. So here's a sneak peek of what was accomplished. Full views will come tomorrow.


I promised pictures of my 'Resolutions Album' last weekend and forgot to post them. So here are those too. Nothing's filled in just yet but it will be. Oh it will be!

So here's a view of the cover. My 'one little word' for this year is

POSSIBILITY

So it's fitting that it be the title of my album. Below are a few pics from inside the album-some of my favourites. I used lots of bright papers, mostly from October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket.








More tomorrow.

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment