Monday, September 27, 2010

Download Cards

I did do a little scrapbooking this past weekend that I had forgotten about. M needs some download cards for his show with The Middens next week. They're playing at the Pizza Party at Nine (or XI-as it's known to some) next Thursday. They've recorded a few songs and needed something for people to pick up so they can listen to them online-hense the download cards.

So, on Friday night after cleaning the house we set out to make a download card that wasn't too colourful and wasn't too 'girly'. I think we came up with something industrial, simple and funky. It suits their blues-punk image. This is the demo.

IMG_2906

It's embossed with a some type font stamps I had and white embossing power. The edges are inked with white craft ink from Stampin' Up and I used my cropadile to add two eyelets, one on the bottom and the other on top. On the other side will be a label with the download code and 'demos' will be written vertically.

Now I need to make 25-30 of these babies. It's like a warm up from the Christmas cards I am already mentally planning...I saw one on the Stampin' Up website which seems simple (a.k.a reproducible) enough. Now we just have to figure out what we're going to be for Halloween for our inside photo.

xoxo
K

1 comment: