Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you're enjoying your turkey dinner today if you are Canadian. Today is Thanksgiving here in Canada. That means a number of things: 1. I have a lot of be thankful for today-and everyday 2. There's a lot of turkeys cooking in ovens today 3. tomorrow is a holiday. All good things.

Here's a run down of just a few things I'm thankful for:

this guy...

IMG_3228

all of my family, especially these guys...

Scan 11

3. My awesome jobs: both teaching during the school year and camp during the summer

4. An overall happy, healthy existence in a safe, loving environment.

There are many more but that would be a very, very long post so on to other details of my life instead.

Yesterday we went to an awkward wedding. We did not know the bride and groom-not even a little bit. But, I did manage to scrap a quick card making Day 9 of LOAD complete.

IMG_3231

In other news today we went for brunch and then a walk downtown. It was a beautiful day here in the capital city of Canada. I took advantage and made M take some pictures. I love Fall.


IMG_3240

I also developed photos from last week's 'Week in the Life' assignment. I've put the album together but the layouts are sitting on my scrapbooking table waiting for some better lighting to be photographed so you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

IMG_3245

Have a wonderful Sunday!

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment