Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weekend Scrapbooking

It's been a GREAT weekend. On Friday an early winter storm hit the city and I ended up with an unexpected storm day. I did some Christmas shopping and scrapbooked for most of the day. I also scrapbooked on Thursday night. It was lovely!

I think I need to find a better solution for taking pictures of my layouts. I used to take them outside on the deck which worked out well because there was great lighting. These photos were taken in front of a window but the lighting isn't exactly right. The layouts look better in person-clearer and more crisp. You'll have to use your imagination.

These pictures were taken last August right before I walked down the isle.

IMG_3707

Another wedding day photo-Matthew waiting for me to walk down the isle to him.

IMG_3709

Some leftovers I was saving for a layout of the overall day.

IMG_3710

This is a very grumpy birthday boy!

IMG_3708

This is page one and two of a double page layout of our stories from Bermuda this past summer. I really like the way the stories turned out in the split page protector.

IMG_3720

IMG_3721

And some more with pictures from Bermuda.

IMG_3711

IMG_3718

IMG_3719

This is one of my favorites from the weekend. The photo is much nicer in person but the story is how I got my job at camp and what it means to me.

IMG_3713

I used my new postage stamp punch-here's an up close glance.

IMG_3723

IMG_3722

I also had a really great night last night with some friends who came over to crop. Photos of the mini-book I made last night coming in the next few days.

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment