1. This month is mini-album month at Write. Click. Scrapbook. Fittingly I started making a little 6*6 mini this week from our weekend at the cottage.
2. CHA weekend was wonderful. It's only now that all the pictures and product videos are starting to pop up on blog and company sites. I am most excited for this: Smashbooks by Ki Memories.
3. This week I received something exciting in the mail.
The Rusted Chain is a great place to buy affordable necklaces and earrings. I wanted a necklace with this years word on it-a daily reminder of my goals. I love it. It's very cute.
4. I've decided to take on Becky Higgins Project Life. I was really inspired this week after discovering a blog post and watching the video. After investigating the kit and it's contents and the shipping costs (1/3 the price of the kit itself) I decided against purchasing it. I'm going to piece it all together with whatever I can get my hands on. So I''m going to use American Crafts page protectors and an American Crafts corduroy album. I am going to open each month with my project 12 layout as a summary. I don't plan on taking a photo every day but it'll be a great place to put my random photos that don't end up in layouts. I plan on incorporating a lot of the layouts I create into each monthly section. I have a feeling it will turn into more than 1 album, probably even more than two if I'm being honest with myself, but I'm okay with that too.
5. I want to try doing some of these for the Project Life kit as well. I love what Ali did here, adding her story without putting it truly on her pages.
That's it for this week! Have a great weekend! Hopefully I'll be back with some projects to show you soon!