Is it really Friday already? Where does the time go?! Without further delay here's this weeks 5 for Friday.
1. I'm compiling my 28 list at the moment, à la Kelly Purkey, as I'm less than a month away from my birthday!
2. Write. Click. Scrapbook. has had an interesting line up of topics this week. I've been thinking a lot about this post where the ladies described their signature style.
3. Got some awesome happy mail this week-new pants for work, a few skirts and a few tops and another pair of shoes-grey swede ones. They are so pretty and I've been looking for a pair for ages. J Crew & Banana Republic have had some awesome sales on the past couple weeks and I managed to get everything for dirt cheap which is never a bad thing!
4. Today this catalog came. I'm inspired to create a layout based on the cover...
& this double page spread...
5. I'm thinking about buying a 'shutterfly' photo card. I need to print a ton of my project life photos and my local printers are kind of expensive & the photos are not the greatest quality either.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Mine's busy! Shocker right?!