1. I taught my first Kids Class at The Paperie yesterday.
It was awesome. I had a great bunch of 11 girls & 1 lone boy-he was a trooper though replacing all my hearts & butterflies with puzzle pieces! We spent the morning making the book and then the afternoon was an organized free for all-adding embellishments, pictures, stamps and all kinds of fun business. They appeared to have a blast and all walked away with a completed book!
2. Speaking of my class, on Wednesday I had to finish my album and cut up all the pieces for the album. Unfortunately, new puppies don't understand the need for scrapbooking so I had to crate Eugene for a little nap and drag all my business to the floor beside the crate.
He looked like this...
And my room now looks like this...
Today he will be crated for a nap so I can clean up the giant mess that I made. I also need to get ready for the new table Matthew & I are making this weekend for our scrapbooking/ office room. Pumped for that table! It's gonna be huge.
3. I am really dying to create a custom stamp from Simon Stamp. Elise & Kelly both made some custom stamps and they are super cute.Love, love, love the idea of an 'instagram' stamp.
4. I really want to try some new sewing techniques on a few pages this week. Like this one from October Afternoon-the 'all over the place' way this was done is just cool.
5. I need to try this tutorial too by Amy Tangerine. It looks like a super cute way of adding text to your photos. LOVE this idea.
Anything exciting on the agenda for you this weekend?!