Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WITL: Tuesday

Day 2 has come and gone and I'm still chugging along.

I created these pages in photoshop last night-thought I would share. Again, I'll be adding to the pages once I print them. If you'd like to see how I'm approaching 'Week in the Life' you can read this post.

Main collage:


I spent a lot of time creating today. I had company-Eugene napped in his crate after a failed attempt at having a nap on his bed. Turns out there's just too many interesting things to poke at in the scrapbooking room. I tend to agree with him.



My days seemed to be filled with Eugene, Eugene, Eugene. He consumes me when I'm home. I did very little today.

In order from right to left from the top. 1.Breakfast 2. Eugene napped while I created.  3. A little chewing time. 4. M came home for lunch-gave me a break for a few minutes. 5. A little afternoon nap-for both of us. I had a snooze too. 6. Selfie in the car on the way to pick up the kids for tutoring. 7. M finishing the back lane way after work. 8. Chicken Parmigiana for dinner. Yum. 9. Groceries-a Tuesday tradition.

Hope you are keeping up. I'm having trouble using my DSLR camera. I think it's just simply easier to tote around the iphone when I'm on the go or I have the dog leash in one hand and I'm trying to take pics with the other. I am trying to get some different angles though & incorporate a selfie in each day as well.

Do you have any goals with this project? Anything you are trying to do differently?



  1. Not doing the week in the life, but your photos are a great peek into your everyday. Great job!

  2. I love this project. Being single with no kids I love documenting how my extended family spend their everyday life and how we work together as a family.
    Thanks for sharing!

  3. Thanks for sharing, I'm very nosy so I love these kinds of posts, lol

    Sarah x

  4. I'm really liking your enlarged photo! I haven't yet decided how i'm going to put my album together. I keep going back and forth on whether i want a physical album or a book. It'll come to me...hopefully:)

  5. Great pictures for the day. I remember when our puppy took up my whole day also, it does get better. Enjoy your week!