1. How are you spending National Scrapbooking Day?! I am beyond excited for the spring scrapbooking retreat hosted by The Paperie this weekend at The Wilds. That's where I will be this weekend to celebrate my fav hobby! I am taking off when M gets home from work and I'm going to scrap till I drop from Friday night until late Sunday afternoon. I can't wait. I have a 'to-do' list a mile long.
2. Speaking of The Paperie-they ordered in a shipment of the Freckled Fawn washi tape. Drool. It's beautiful. Look at that beautiful stack that I got.
3. Eugene & M have a new game. It's called 'Gobble, Gobble'. Basically M makes gobble gobble turkey noises and Eugene attacks the stuffed turkey. Best. Purchase. Ever. Check out this photo I tweeted via instagram- caption: Gobble, gobble. Turkey=0. Eugene=1.
4. I'm finally finished a few weeks of project life. Now I only have one to go back and complete. Here are weeks 13,14 & 15.
Week 13/14 I did a single page for each with Page Protector A for each week as I didn't take a ton of photos.
Then for week 15 I took some liberties because it included our trip to Ottawa so I included an insert with some 6 by 6 photos.
I love the insert with the big title. Here is a closer shot of the insert-6 by 6 photos that I collaged with all my instagram photos from the weekend!
And the opposite side. A few more collages and two 4 by 6 shots that I love! Me & Baby Liam-all giggles-and our new family photo with Eugene.
I also used my new Studio Calico weekday stamps and I'm in love. They are crisp and clean and they will be in many more layouts and project life things.
5. This past week included some new furniture pieces. Catch a sneak peak of one of them here in my 'photo taking window'. I'll have more details on it next week!
Have a wonderful weekend! I'll be enjoying scraping my heart out with my girlfriends. Can't wait for 5 o'clock to come!