Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Polaroid Madness

Have you noticed the trend? Polaroids are all the rage-they have been for a while now.

I discovered this layout in my stash while doing some organizing recently and realized that I hadn't blogged it yet. I made it during the retreat when I was showing everyone what you could do with a square punch.

IMG_0803

All those polaroids were made using the square punch-just punch out a square and cut around it to make your polaroid. Cool huh?!

IMG_0805

We had a great date night in April when we went to Basho. The food was amazing and I discovered that I actually like sushi. It was a great night out.


IMG_0804

All the photos were taken in some serious low-light situations with my iphone so they aren't the greatest but I'm okay with it. Sometimes it's okay if the photos are crumby because at least the memories were scrapbooked. Or at least that's what I tell myself! Lol.

xoxo
K

1 comment:

  1. Very cool!! I will have to give it a try, thanks for sharing. :)

    kelseymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete