Friday, March 22, 2013

Five for Friday

First of all, I've been the WORST blogger as of late. March just kind of started and has continued at warp speed for me and blogging fell through the cracks. But, I'm determined to get back on track next week. Stay tuned for what's to come-here's a little 5 for Friday preview of it in fact.

1. This past weekend was spent with the lovely Kelly Purkey. She taught classes at The Paperie & stayed with us at our humble abode. Eugene basically fell in love. I've been usurped. If i'm going to fall to the #2 spot on his list KP is a choice I can live with as #1. More on her visit on Monday.

IMG_6970

2. I have layouts to share next week of the February KTOL class that I gave on Thursday night.

IMG_2958

3. And I have pics of Saturday's 'Dear Lizzy' Daybook that I crammed into a three hour class. More on that story next week.

IMG_6868

4. I have a list of home DIY projects a mile long. Included on it are 1.) striping and staining an antique wash stand, 2.) Priming and painting a new french door for the scrapbooking room, 3.) ordering more hardwood to lay in the hall and scrapbooking room. Gonna get to business this weekend on some of it.

IMG_6801

5. I'm getting ready for my March KTOL class, Easter camp kids class & my upcoming 'Create a Kit' class in April. If you're local, call The Paperie to inquire about dates and sign up!

Now, let's get this weekend started.

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment