1. This week I downloaded the ifontmaker app. It's very neat. I made a few fonts- check out this one use code 3375- but I also found a few that I really liked. Check this one out. It's neat.
2. We've been watching an obscene amount of The Wire after discovering it on HBO on demand. We're on Season 4 and it is so good.
3. I got a haircut. A very necessary haircut. I don't color my hair so I find that I let it grow and grow for far too long. But, it's nice and refreshing to have a haircut!
4. Have I mentioned how much I love Elise Blaha and her blog? Yes, maybe a million times already. She had a post up this week about her 'mornings' and it just made me yearn for summer. I can't wait to maintain a more consistent morning schedule -my days are so random due to the nature of being a substitute teacher so I'm looking forward to a summer of consistent routine and I'm sure Eugene is too. He gets tugged around so often because sometimes it's a work day and sometimes it's not.
5. I pinned this pin on pinterest this week. They are technically little cards from Basic Grey's latest lines-hipster is my new fav- but I'm thinking of using them as posters in the scrapbooking room once it's painted. Add them to your PL folder for safe keeping!