Thursday, May 16, 2013

NYC: A Simple Story Part Trois

*For part one & two see the past two blog posts.

Window displays. I love them. It's almost as good to window shop as it is to buy something for yourself. And New York does window displays like nobody else. And at Christmas time they take it up a notch!

Check these out...

*still missing a little journaling here. 
IMG_3336
IMG_3337
IMG_3338
IMG_3339

I used a little gold printed velum from Kelly Purkey's DD kit for each of the backgrounds for the circles which name each of the stores. I used Kelly's font stamps, Eleanor to stamp each of the titles onto white woodgrain paper. 

IMG_3358

And then there was the food. I love food. I already made a mini album about it but I couldn't help but add it into this one as well because I love it so.

IMG_3340

IMG_3341

On a tip from Kelly I used my Gold Brilliance ink to stamp right onto my photos using her food themed stamp set. I love the effect.

IMG_3359

The cheese, the ice cream sandwiches. Yum times two.

IMG_3342

I used the Epiphany tool to make this little badge. It's super easy and actually really cute too! A little stamping and then punching it out sticking it to the clear bubble.

IMG_3360

An awesome brunch with some of my fav camp girlfriends from back in the day. And of course, date night at Otto, a Mario Batelli restaurant.

IMG_3343

More stamping on photos and some little gold letters.

IMG_3361

And that's it. She's done with a little washi tape and some thickers!

IMG_3344

I hope you enjoyed my mini album. It wasn't so mini! Again, if you would like to see part one or two click on the link to take you to those posts!

xoxo
K



2 comments:

  1. Oooo...beautiful work! You have me drooling with your food pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those window display photos, great album :)

    ReplyDelete