Monday, May 13, 2013

April KTOL Layouts

Hello & good morning!

Today I'm sharing the layouts I made for this month's KTOL class. We used some Simple Stories and Paislee Press paper in the layout and I fell in love with the tiny black letters by Tim Holtz.

Pause for the gasp of shock from all my scrappy friends! I'm not a huge fan of Tim's usual feel-too dark and grungy for me-so saying that I actually 'love' one of his products is probably a huge shock to my girlfriends. Lol.

Here's the layout...

IMG_3236

This month we got interactive by creating an interactive accordian album-almost like a folded up box. It enabled us to use a ton of photos at a nice size too-3 1/2 by 3 1/2.

IMG_3316

IMG_3317

My layout for the month centres around 'Fake Prom' which is a fundraiser for a local music festival. This year's theme was space prom. So naturally I made M a fake NASA astronaut's helmet. When in Rome right?! It was also an excuse to wear a tutu & a fasinator. Why not right?! I love a good excuse to wear a costume!

The page protector came together easily with a bunch of usual photos and some of the supplies from previous months as well as those beautiful thickers & tiny Tim Holtz letters.
But my favourite part is the 'keep calm & carry a camera' card'. Love it.

IMG_3313

IMG_3314

It was another great month!

xoxo
K


















2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts! Love all the extra hidden photos on the first layout and your PL pages are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that layout and how clever of you with the pictures.
    love your PL spread too, i need the carry a camera pic LOL

    Oh and has anyone every told you that you look like the girl in Castle?

    ReplyDelete