Thursday, July 18, 2013

Does camp really ever end?!

Nope. Sometimes, even when I'm not there, I'm thinking about it.

In late May Iroquois Springs did a fundraiser for Morey's Camp where they donated $5 for every person who wore their camp shirt and posted it on their facebook page. Of course I donned my staff shirt in support of a great cause!

It spawned this page-

anothersummer

A combination of a lot of busy papers and bits and pieces from one of the latest Studio Calico kits. I used an app called Phoster.

IMG_3639

I also used some Kelly Purkey stamps for my title and a few stars from an Elle's Studio alpha stamp set as well.

IMG_3640

I miss camp but I'm really enjoying my summer too. Our trip to Ottawa was awesome and since we've been home we've been making the most of the beautiful weather and the free time!

Hope you are enjoying your summer as well!

xoxo
K














No comments:

Post a Comment