Wednesday, July 17, 2013

KTOL: Sneak Peeks

Tomorrow I"m teaching the June edition of 'Keeping Track of Life'. So today I'm sharing a few sneaks of the class-

IMG_3641

Lots of yellow, blue and a pop of red & brown from Simple Stories, My Mind's Eye and Studio Calico. My favorite part of creating for this class is putting together each months combination for the layout page. I love taking items from different manufacturers and creating unexpected combinations with the papers! I'm also really excited to create some badges!

As usual it's interactive so there's an element with a number of pictures and the usual focus as well. This month it's a large matchbook.

matchbook

And then I used a bunch of the little label stickers for the date card in the pocket page.

IMG_3645

I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow night for class.

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment