Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Paperie: July Club kit Part Deux

Yesterday I shared a few layouts from the July kit at The Paperie. Today I'm sharing the rest.

E has a lookout station on our deck. He keeps an eye on the neighbourhood's going-on's from here and it's pretty cute. Trying out some more 8 1/2 by 11 layouts again this month.

IMG_3532

IMG_3539

A fun- and messy- sushi date with Allison & L when they came home for a visit in May gave me a great subject for this layout. This layout was inspired by one I've pinned here by Sasha Farina. While she actually stitched her embroidery I just drew my lines in, tracing by using a 2" square. 




IMG_3531
IMG_3542

And last but not least, a layout with a few pics from a skype date with L. This layout was also inspired by a pin. I loved all the little strips of paper and added some washi tape in my version as well. I love all the bits and pieces too like the the badge, butterflies & label stickers. 

IMG_3525

And that's July's kit.

xoxo
K







No comments:

Post a Comment