Monday, November 25, 2013

The Weekend Lens

I worked on a few Christmas gifts-some not shown here- including these hip cork coasters that I'll be making at the Holiday hoopla workshop at The Paperie this coming weekend.

IMG_9973

I discovered a new cocktail in Vegas & replicated it for a little Friday happy hour at chez Wells.

IMG_9975

Flowers. From one of my favourite people. I love surprise flowers.

IMG_9985

We spent Saturday prepping for a little dinner party courtesy of Mario Batali & Bobby Flay & a big green egg. And M of course.

IMG_9977

We hung out with some movember men.

IMG_9994

We toasted to delicious smoked meat & good friends.

IMG_0011

We went to the downtown Christmas parade as a family.

IMG_0018

E did not have a good time. Marching bands and police horses are not his thing.

IMG_0021

So we bailed and my angel of a husband agreed to watching 'Love Actually' & eating Quality street chocolates for the afternoon. He really is the best.

It was an awesome weekend. I was reminded of how lucky I am to have a wonderful family and great friends to share some of our fav things with.

How was your weekend?!

xoxo
K

P.S: It's one month till Christmas. I, for one, can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Love Actually is a Christmas tradition for hubby and I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! share the drink recipe - looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete