Friday, March 7, 2014
Five for Friday
*A sneak peek at the scrapbooking room makeover. Hoping to post the before & after's tomorrow. Stay tuned!
1. I'm anxiously awaiting this print to arrive in my mailbox. So excited I nabbed one of Elise Blaha Cripe's MAKE29 letterpress prints! I can't wait to frame it for the scrapbooking room.
2. I want this new Instax printer! Without a doubt I am getting it in April.
3. I was truly inspired when reading this post last week on the A Beautiful Mess blog. Wow. She's a brave girl. I loved this.
4. Dear Lizzy threw a Valentine's craft last month in honour of the happy heart day. It looked spectacular. And it got me thinking. Just saying! ;) Check it out on her blog.
5. I'm thinking of making these for brunch with some friends of ours on Saturday! Don't they look delicious?!