Monday, March 3, 2014

It's Hard to Live in The City

Nope. I don't think it would be honestly. I would love to live in NYC. It is one of my favourite places & I have so much fun when I'm there.

IMG_5757

I've been trying to kill some kits & grabbed a few old pictures from a NYC vacation last Thanksgiving for this layout. I was inspired by that stamp of the city buildings you can see in the above photo. Too cute! Great stamped across the page, no?!

IMG_5728

Just a few 3 by 4 photos representing, eating, staying, shoppings & sightseeing in the city. I love the reflection photo in the shot in the ACE hotel.

I also tried to liven up my title by adding the arrow for the 'i' in city.

IMG_5758

We're headed back to the big apple next month and I can't wait. This time around we're Brooklyn-bound for some adventures! Stay tuned-I'm sure there will be lots of layouts of that!

xoxo
K







2 comments:

  1. Fun layout! Love that cityscape stamp as well--works perfectly on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this layout!

    ReplyDelete