Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's Been a While...

So it's been a while since i've posted. We've been busy bees around here. I had a four day weekend last week. I spent Friday shopping for supplies and stocking up on some of my favourites.

Then Saturday morning we went on a road trip to Toronto. Matthew & I visited Jeremy and some other friends of ours. We did some shopping and had a wonderful Valentine's dinner at Ruth Chris's Steakhouse. It was the best steak i've ever had! It was a wonderful evening. You know you're comfortable with your husband when you return from a Valentine's dinner and he gets to watch the all-star basketball game & you get to scrapbook. Pretty awesome! My husband rocks!

So I did make a little something but i'll have to wait until tomorrow to post pictures of it. For now here's a pic of the brothers in TO this weekend. I'm sure that this will return in the form of a scrapbook page later.

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment