Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Taking a break...

So I'm struggling...I haven't really been feeling the scrapbooking lately. Not gonna lie. The smell of the spring air and the earth is making me antsy. Yesterday I saw "The Last Song". I cried for about an hour of the movie. Bring tissues if you're planning on going. I needed a good cry. I'm not sure what the moodiness is all about...

I'm basically done my M.Ed courses for this term and I have one full month before I have to worry about any of those again. I'm teaching two kids classes at my school-just a couple little mini-albums as part of an after school club I decided to begin this month. But, even with all the 'free' time I can't seem to motivate myself...What's that about? I'm still spooking on blogs and admiring the world's scrapbooking layouts/projects but I can't be motivated to do it myself...

So i'm taking a little break i've decided. My Studio Calico order should be here by mid to end of next week. That might throw me into scrap mode...we'll see. For now-a break. I'll report when there's some progress...

xoxo
K

2 comments:

  1. Hi Krista

    I posted a comment a few minutes ago and only realize now that I didn't post it properly thus you are about to get one long comment now which is actually two comments in one...

    first ... I promise I am not a crazy stalker. I linked on to you, from Katie/Kataroo, thinking that you were confessions of a closet artist (my friend, Renee). Your name caught my eye so I had originally asked if you lived anywhere before Ottawa. After not properly posting the comment, I peeked at some of your older posts and saw that you recently returned from Newfoundland. Can I assume correctly that that is where you are from? If so, where in NFLD? Alot to ask from a stranger, I know but this could get pretty interesting fast, I think. lol Look forward to hearing from you.

    Mellisa
    creativelymine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the studio calico kits.

    ReplyDelete