Saturday, September 25, 2010

5 For Fridays

1. I am currently obsessed with Kelly Purkey. Not in a creepy way. She came onto my radar in a paperclipping roundtable episode recently and she joined Studio Calico last month in a part time position which of course includes being a design team member. I stalked her blog this past week and discovered that we could be best friends if I lived in New York City. She is a fan of ice cream and cupcakes, all things NYC and she has an odd love of baseball games. I, too, love all of these things. She's also 27 and gets to be selfish and scrapbook about her travels and her friends/boys. She pretty much rocks. Go check her out. Here's one of her sneaks for this months kit.

6a00d83451b9ea69e20133f489b4e5970b-800wi

2. This stamp looks amazing in the new studio calico kit. It might show up in my Christmas cards this year!

SC_Oct_2010-7012.sjpg

3. Speaking of Christmas cards, I discovered this paper by Jillibean soup this week and am obsessed with it. This will find a way into my house.

4. I want new black boots that look like Cowboy boots on bottom and normal boots up top. I have yet to find them-if you see any boots like them please tell me.

5. I love Lisa Leonards designs but I'm thinking I might make my own with a few old Making Memories charms I have left over from an old Valentines line.

Happy Friday!

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment