Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tuesday Tinkering

Here's the latest...

1. This cool envelope. It's handmade. I saw a video on Two Peas that gave me the idea to create my own using pattern paper and some thick cardboard. These might come in handy for my December Daily.

IMG_3264

2. I put together my Christmas pile of products and all the pages that my album would contain.

IMG_3260
IMG_3263

3. Yesterday my Studio Calico October kit 'On the Easel' came via UPS. I have a love hate relationship with them. I love that they bring me goodies. I hate their methods!

IMG_3266

4. I also got some extra stamps and some navy jute to try out!

IMG_3269

5. I made a two page layout last night for LOAD day 12. This is all you get. It's a layout from May/June of the school year last year. It's not fair for me to show those photos to the world without permission.

IMG_3270

Happy Hump day!

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment