Saturday, November 20, 2010

5 For Friday

1. It's out. HARRY POTTER that is. I am beyond pumped. I am going to see it this weekend. I am a big HP fan. Read the last book (only two years ago-shhhhh don't tell anyone it took that long for me to read it!). I. AM. SO. EXCITED.

IMG_0165

2. Studio Calico's December release is amazing and the add-on's are super affordable too. I'm loving all the sneak peeks so far!

3. I scrapbooked tonight. I've been missing it all week. As I walk by my table I run my fingers over the wood and yearn to cut pretty papers. So tonight I did. I took a break and I played. My layouts are very different than usual. Not sure what vibe I was channeling...waiting until tomorrow to photograph and post.

4. I bought some cozy socks for wearing around the house. I love them. I got them at Chapters-go figure...They are red and perfect for the winter (Christmas + Valentine's!). They also look like red, wooly boots with leggings. Super cute for around-the-house-wear.

IMG_3619

5. Saw 'The Johnnies' play tonight. They were AMAZING!!! I have no great photos though. A small clutch does not a great bag make for toting decent cameras. Here's the cute poster though that's all over Centretown.

IMG_0161

In other news, these saved my sanity this week.

IMG_3616

Yes, those are candy cane Hershey Kisses. God bless Mr. Hershey. I love this deliciousness. I would never have made it through this week's work load with them. Get some. Eat them. They are AWESOME.

xoxo
K

1 comment: