Monday, November 15, 2010

Dear Scrapbooking...

Dear Scrapbooking,

I miss you so much. I miss touching beautiful paper. I miss the sparkle of a new set of sassafrass alphabet stickers. I miss buttons, 3D dots and the feel of my cutter bee scissors in my hand.

I admit, I have been kidnapped by the academic Gods. It is report card time and the end of term for my M.Ed courses and while I would love to spend all my time on the computer blogging and visiting Studio Calico alas I must use my word processing program instead. No scrapbooking this week. I am so sorry. This is the last you'll hear of me until Friday as I'll be holing up in my little cave (also know as the desk in my bedroom) and will be typing...and typing...and typing. See you on Friday. Until then...I'll dream of you fondly.

Love, yours always,
xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment