Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Today...

...It's hump day! Happy hump day!

...I'm listening to the Paperclipping Roundtable.

IMG_9084

The latest episode I've listened to is about the 'rules' of scrapbooking. It's worth a listen because it really does make you think about how you scrapbook. For the record, I don't think there are any rules! Do what you want and make sure YOU like it.

...I'm working on some big technology projects at school.

IMG_9085

Is it possible to tire of technology? Well, I hit my wall today. Surrounded by 6 laptops and three desktops and 9 kids with questions about how to work this? and how to do that? If I don't have to put them on a computer until after March Break I will be oh so happy!

...I'm so happy that it's still light out and it's 5:45!!! Amazing!

IMG_5317

Wow! That window is dirty. It was a very sunny day here in O-Town and it's still light outside! I am loving the longer days!

...I have some work to do and then I'm going to scrapbook. Look for some layouts later in the week.

xoxo
K

1 comment:

  1. happy hump say back at ya! it's probably my favorite day of the week... only two more days to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete