Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Right now I am...

*feeling inspired by this.

one million yellow butterflies-1
photo credit : JBS
and this...

showboxidea
photo credit: Two Peas in a Bucket

*working on increasing my running speed.

*digging out clothes that transition from winter to spring.

*making my shopping list for a trip to Boston and the outlets in Maine. So far this includes: black skinny jeans and grey swede pumps.

*prepping my supplies for another craft night tomorrow.

*happy that I finished two weeks of Project Life last night.

*fretting about finishing an annotated bibliography for my M. Ed course.

*dreaming of new ideas and crafting a fun and interesting plan for my creative future.

Happy Tuesday!

xoxo
K

1 comment:

  1. Love that canvas to it's awesome! Great list have fun and good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete