Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Today's Mother's Day and around the world mother's are getting a pat on the back for doing, quite possibly, the hardest job around. Well, I'm sorry to say but I have the BEST mom around. She really is the best.

She knows where to find a great bargain, she is patient and always concerned when I'm making 'life' decisions. She is loving and huggable and sometimes I wonder if she's in better shape than me. She's can bake a mean cheesecake and a wedding-worthy carrot cake. She knows just what to say when I'm 'stuck' or when I'm not. She supports the decisions I make even if she doesn't always agree with them and she loves me unconditionally. She truly is the BEST. So, with that, I wish my mom a very Happy Mother's day!

Scan 4

Scan 3

Scan 2

Scan

08_21_09-097

Don't worry-I didn't do her hair for this photo.

Mom, you ROCK. Quite simply, I don't know what I would do without you. I love you.

Love your daughter,
xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment