Friday, November 18, 2011

5 For Friday

1. I need to make these socks. Seriously-too cute.

2. Big Pictures classes has their self-paced workshops for 50% off this week until November 20th. I was thinking about taking this one by Kelly Purkey or this one by Amy Tangerine.

3. This tutorial by October Afternoon is kind of cool.

4. Becky Higgins announced her new Creative Team this week for Project Life. I admit it-I'm hooked. There's so much inspiration and ways to do it that I'm going to take the leap and go for it this year. But, I'm starting it on November 29th. It's a special date-but I'll reveal why a little later on in the month.

5. My December Daily kit came yesterday. To say I'm in love is an understatement. It's getting me in the mood for Christmas. Hopefully I'll have a chance to dig in and create something this weekend but it's gonna be a busy one. I'm popping in to see the girls at The Paperie tonight and we're heading to the cabin on Saturday morning to spend the whole weekend with our friends and my beautiful godson, Liam. I'm pumped for some serious baby snuggles.

Here's a few more layouts to round out the week. One about Halloween & one with some old pictures from May when M & I ran the Ottawa Half Marathon for the second time.

IMG_7958

IMG_7959

Next week I'll be sharing two some mini-albums I've been working on. Have a wonderful weekend.

xoxo
K

3 comments:

  1. Great layouts! I love that you took a photo of the stopwatch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those halloween costumes! So creative! The layout is very nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The half marathon page is great! I really like how you've used the map pp!

    ReplyDelete