Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday Randomness

So I've been working on project life. I will admit that I am two weeks behind right now. I'm trying to catch up to week 5 & 6 before week 7 is done! That's only a few days away...here's the progress...

IMG_9445

I got a wonderful Valentine's surprise from one of my favorite people in the mail early this week.

IMG_2077

Isn't he a darling!

Also, yesterday I was featured on the Jillibean Soup blog in their weekly Soup Spotting feature. I was honored to be asked and among a group of very talented ladies!

Tomorrow is Friday. TGIF I say.

xoxo
K

11 comments:

  1. I agree with you that TGTF! I can't wait for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your soup spotting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your soup spotting, and yes, he is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the JBS blog! Your work really is fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on Soup Spotting!! That's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! You have great work -- of course you are on soup spotting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the soup spotting! Such a cute little face in the photo. I can't wait for Friday!

    ReplyDelete