Saturday, March 24, 2012

DIY Design:postponed & Happy Birthday Kristopher!

Folks I've come down with a major case of the flu and am taking a little hiatus from blogging this weekend. I'm spending time NOT running and rather lying in bed or on my couch recuperating.

Today's blog post was going to be about these beautiful tables...

IMG_0016

But alas this flu got the better of me and I have had to put that project on hold. I'll be back on Monday!

But one last thing- you might remember that my baby bro came home a few months ago to visit. He's the one in the middle showing snowboarding videos to my Nanny and my uncle.

IMG_9377

Well, today he is one year older.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kristopher!

I hope that it's filled with fresh powder (that's SNOW to all of you who aren't in the know) & a beautiful day on the slopes of Whistler, B.C. We'll be thinking of you. Love you buddy!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo
K

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I hope you feel better soon!
    and Lol that you clarified the powder, do many people from LA get confused? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bummer. guess it was bound to happen after spending a week teaching kids - they carry every germ out there. feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete