Saturday, June 30, 2012

DIY: Pedestal Table

This week's DIY is a simple one.

I recently found this little table at a thrift store and just had to have it.

IMG_3799

I love the pedestal and the oddly shaped top. I was not so into the color or the pattern on the top of the table.

IMG_3800

So, I hauled out the sander, primer and Benjamin Moore 'Cloud White' paint-my old faithful-and got to work. A little bit of elbow grease and a few coats later I now have this-

IMG_3841

Pattern be gone.

 IMG_3842

It will end up being the bedside table in our spare room. It's just the right height and I'm already imagining what I'm going to put on it! I see a spray painted lamp in my future folks.

xoxo
K

2 comments:

  1. i was just about to pitch a little table like this yesterday but am now going to do something else and recycle it! gReat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find! I totally need a little bedside table like this. Love the fresh white.

    ReplyDelete