Monday, September 10, 2012

Right Now-Eugene Style

Today's 'Right Now' post is brought to you by Eugene.

I love 'right now' posts because they give you a glimpse of the ordinary and everyday moments. I used that theme for a page recently about Eugene with some notes and a picture from May.

IMG_1484

I used a simple kraft page with very little color or pattern because I wanted the picture to stand out. I took this shot blind, over my own head looking down on Eugene & I sitting in the grass one afternoon together.

There are still lots of layers-including a badge from SC. I think I may have gone through 3 packages of those badges. They are awesome.

IMG_1486

I'm also down to my last few letters of this SC wood veneer alphabet set.

IMG_1485

I've used it so many times because those letters are just the right size and give just enough dimension.

Have you ever tried to capture the 'right now' on your scrapbook page or are you more of an 'event' scrapbooker?

Happy Monday!

xoxo
K


7 comments:

  1. Lovely layout! I tend to mix and match. Project Life does make up a lot of my right now scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, I love the prospective of the picture it's a great change on the normal pet picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute layout!

    I'm definitely less of an event scrapper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to be an event scrapper, but with 3 kids, it seems like there is an event every week...and sometimes more! Lol! Love this picture, and the way that those stars pop! Great job! Thanks so much for sharing! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about that Julia-I'll have my engineer (husband) check into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page! I love the sprinling of stars! I'm more of an everyday scrapper- but love focusing on events too!

    ReplyDelete