Monday, December 3, 2012

December Goals

Popping by with a quick blog post.

It's already begun but here's my December goals...

decembergoals

Seriously? Where did November go?! It flew by. As you can tell I'm working on enjoying the holidays around here-with homemade gifts, parties and animal sweaters. Say hello to Otto. He's second only to Eugene in my little animal world and I love him.

In other news- I have a blog post up today on The Paperie's blog for Mojo Monday. Here's a sneak of what you'll see over there. Go check it out.

IMG_2053

I ordered new KP stamps. Shocker. She has a little discount going if you check out this post from Ali's December Daily.

Speaking of that-December Daily that is. First time-in 6 years that I haven't had it ready to go for Dec. 1. Somehow November just got away from me. I'll have it all ready to show later this week hopefully. Def by the end of the weekend.

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment