Thursday, January 3, 2013

One of the Best Moments of 2012

Without a doubt one of the best decisions we made in 2012 was welcoming our Cocker Spaniel Eugene into our lives. In April we traveled to Ottawa to pick him up at a mere 11 weeks old. We can't imagine our lives without him now. He is my shadow and he is one of the best snugglers I know.

I thought I would share this layout that I made ages ago.

IMG_1968

The main picture was taken in June on Canada day weekend at the cabin. I had so many pictures of us napping though that I couldn't chose so I made a little accordion album for the page to supplement the main photo.

IMG_2040 IMG_2044

I used a kit that I created for a class I did in November for The Paperie. I gave a little tutorial on creating kits out of your own supplies and created one of my own with a ton of old product. The girls in the class challenged me to use some of the papers I didn't like to create a few layouts.

There's lots of old products-some Studio Calico, some Stampin' Up and American Crafts. I also used some other product I wouldn't normally use- like this chipboard frame.

IMG_1970

I'll be back with some more awesome moments of 2012 tomorrow.

xoxo
K

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's neat. Cool layout and love your little accordian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fold out is such a neat idea. I love the colors here. Wonderful layers. TFS

    ReplyDelete